Monday, August 31, 2009

I wish I'm 19 Again 'n' Stay there 4 Ever..!

Every day I definitely feel one thing, I wish I'm 19 again.

Not just because I've enjoyed too much at that time,

Not because I've no responsibilities,


Not because I was in love,

Not because I was in School,


Only because I was exposed to this world and started Exploring the things. I've seen many new things which my dad didn't see in his childhood, I did the things which my mom didn't even imagine she could do in her whole life.

I remember few words of my childhood...!

They were the ending days of Year 1999 and ending days of 20th Century. My Friends and few other people were feeling themselves as lucky to see both the centuries in their lives.

I feel sorry for people who born before inventing a TV that they couldn't see the wonder which they never ever thought of.

When I came to know about the CD (Compact Disc), DVD's were in market. When I started using DVD's Flash Drives (Thumb Drive) are so popular. When I had full of Pen Drives in my pocket, Passports (Portable Hard Drives) are handy.

We never know something else will come and knock these Passports off.

Things are changing very rapidly, we need to get update to them every time else we will stay back in race of this life.

Let me give you an example which make more sense....!

I worked with some guys who were much much older to me. They started working in IT (Information Technology) when I don't even know about IT.

In their times, there wasn't the most popular ORKUT. It's been 6 to 7 years that Google launched ORKUT but they didn't have an account yet.

When I told them about this they told that they haven't heard about it. When I shown them that Damn thing, they were surprised as well as confused in its usage.

(** I don't mean having an ORKUT Id is a great thing I'm just showing an example**)


Let me tell you one more thing about them,

( ** I don't want to list their names here**)

Generally we all people watch all kinds of movies on Internet, but these guys still don't know that there are some websites which will offer us to watch movies freely. They buy the DVD's or they wait till that movie releases in nearby theater.

I've seen couple of people who still use some cards which will cost too much to call India.

I am not making them fools here, but I am Scared of few things.

Lets say in 10 years of coming future, there may be things which will be better than this time. Who knows whether I'll be updated to them or not? Some junior or my children or youngsters may laugh by saying " What..! You didn't even know about this..?"

Yes, I may need to pass through this kind of situation.

Well, I'm not scared of that humiliation rather I'm worried about myself how would I be?

My Dad can't operate a MP3 Player, He can't access Internet, He can't open a game from computer and play by himself.
He likes all these things, he is trying very hard to learn them however he is still not up to the mark.

Well, there may be something new which I don't know how to use it in future.

I've started looking at this world and its technology, its people from 19. I explored many things between 19 and 24.

Now suddenly I became so stubborn in life. Things got changed. I am loosing contact with my friends, everyone are busy in their lives. There are no one who can share things with me.

I'm just implementing the things what I learned in between 19 and 24. I know only those things which were happened in between that age.

I'm not learning any new things now...!

Now I'm updating only software updates that too SQL Server updates.

I know very few things , if I need to watch telugu or Hindi Movie I'll go to Videomasti, If I need English Movie I'll go to OVGuide or FreeSports4u. For Cricket free live streaming I'll google for sometime If I don't find any thing I'll buy. I'll go to Cricinfo for a while and read some articles there I'll play fantasy cricket for a while and I'll play StickCricket

All these things I came to know while I was in my Masters. After masters I never had a chance to explore something interesting. When I get bored with Stick Cricket, I don't know what to do.

I used to be updated with all the new technologies in the market while I was in Masters.

Now, I know only them....


That is the reason I wish I'm 19 again and stay there for ever to get updated with this world, and never feel myself that I'm too late.

Yeah, I know many of you say we still can update with the world...


I don't think this is possible without friends, and becoz of these busy jobs and busy life there is no free time to spend with friends. Only way is to call them and have some chit chat.


Many of you may oppose me, but I love to be a 19 Yr guy...!





3 comments:

  1. JILL.. That is a TRUE.. one must update him/her self from time to time to be in race of competetive world, but.. (there is always a BUT, for every saying I think...) whate ever may be the reason, there are some people who do not update themselves, still they are happy. Don't you think your mother/grand mother is happy without knowing the new technology. When something is really needed, one do learns.
    One may divide the things broadly as 1. Need, 2. Facility, 3. Esteem. It changes from one person to one preson, place to placce and time to time. (e.g., a mobile phone for a common citizen was an exteem a decade before but now it became a need for the same person.) :)
    Don't think you are loosing contact with friends, One will have those with him whom he wants/ needs or/and who wants/needs as a friend. Do not worry friend. Keep smiling. :) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Now suddenly I became so stubborn in life. Things got changed. I am loosing contact with my friends, everyone are busy in their lives. There are no one who can share things with me."

    People want to share the things with you that's the reason they will call you. But u r really busy and u don't answer their calls and at least u don't call them back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Anonymous...Let me know u r name so that I can call u back

    ReplyDelete