Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome to My Blog...!!

Hi Folks.,

   Yeah...Its My Blog..My Own Blog...After Looking at Aamir Khans Blog, I've decided to create a blog and write whatever I feel, whatever comes in my mind...
  As you guys know I like to write blah blah...I'll write the things I like...Follow my blog..tell me what you guys feel about my feeling...
  Basically as I am from Andhra Pradesh, most of the content may be in Telugu or Hindi...I may also write in English..But dont find any gramatical mistakes or spelling mistakes...
  Generally many of our friends creates blog and attach some websites to it...but I don't want do that thing..becaz I don't like it...I use this blog as my dairy...an open dairy..


 Hence My Dear Friends.....Welcome to my Blog...My Personal Blog..ONLYJILANI


with Love
Jil

No comments:

Post a Comment